05 July 2019

Post dump

oh hey here I am again 

Pick up my very own space to talk about myself again 

Yes , maybe now this is actually the best place for me to share my thought. 

I think i have not making any update since then, yes i am now 31 years old. 

Same old me , same old single , same old no progression in my relationship life. 

I am now working in Singapore , yes in fact here for almost 3 years. 

but i am not at my happiest moment in life. 

working life in Singapore started quite good where i get to stay with my friends, working with commissions and yes, it is so much much more stress compare to before. 

Then i changed my job, shits happened when Mindy Mark broke up ,all three of us separate our ways and stay at different places now. 

So now here i am staying alone with landlord. 

But life never been good as well, working in a shit company and shit management, i am losing my confident after a several failed interview. 

Sad sad case , at this mid life crisis, I am alone, poor, and someone not making progression in life and that I meant love life & financially of course. 

I kinda wonder sometimes, am i now in depression cause i constantly feel stress , and miserable. 

I totally get that if you want something to change you gotta make a move. I want something to change , i want to go back home. 

But it never seems easy. 

I hate to declare that this could be the lowest point in my life. People see me having fun and deep down i know how fuck up my life is. 

Urrghhh, is writing out my feelings going to help me feel better ?

No comments: