25 May 2009

back to college

3 months time flies like wind
it's time for me...back to college

the 2nd year of advanced diploma
the last year to complete my studies
but sumthing changed

my dearest ji mui,classmate bobo decided stop study
looking back to the last 3 years
we used to go,back college together
but now...
i'm the only 1 taking lrt and bus, waiting under the hot sun and mayb rain.....
o gosh...
suddenly miss her tim!!ahahah

hope she can really take tiz as a matter to consider
back to coll or cont her work
no bcz i nid her to company
but.....i do hope she appreciate the only year left in her study

no matter how....wish her good luck in her decision!!
no only bobo but also uncle j left us too

aikz....
wish they r here and wish to flash back to the days v happy and siao along 2gether!!

anyway...
wish all of us hav a great time!!!
no matter how,i hope v can still keep contact and all the best to everybody including me!!

assignment start soon. exam start soon.....warm up myself to take up tiz challenge!!
i believe v can fly!!^^

All my friends:

wish u all the best!!!^^

frm: yoke san

No comments: