20 September 2009

after my exam

finally finish my final exam
though i can have a good rest, enjoy my RAya eve holidayss
unfortunately receive a call from yeen and i need to work during the day after my final
though can have a good day rest or party
but....money is always not enuff for me!
waha~
yea...poor thing always happen
i nid money to get myself a new phone since the stupiak k850i spoil like nobody business!
urrghhh~why ?????

work at Sg.wang for my superb weekend
and i find my legs is no longer with my body after i back hum!
T.T
such a sad job
stand and stand and stand
all plans that I've made before my exam end was gone
all plans gone
and it's what people say in Chinese 计划永远赶不上变化
don't worry
I bow for money
but people.....I'm easy going but not open minded!

**wish everybody have a good day
cheerss!

p.s:// I'm kinda free during weekdays, i wanna sneak out from busy life

No comments: