07 October 2009

I'm just a normal girl

after class and went back hum today
while i reach the Taman Jaya station
suddenly that's an indian lady called me and ask me what's the time
I replied: almost 2Pm now, it's 1:55pm"

and she start
$%£@%)*^$£!@:>?!"£$%^&*

i not really understand what she said, but she keep $%£"!@)*%£$&
from all the things she told me, i bet she is very angry when she went to find her husband and being insult by some malay or indian girl who admire her husband lotss

whoo......but if people who pass by me sure think that i'm scolding by her bcz she is tooooooooo excited and loud!

after 10 min listening bout what she trying to tell me as her release, I asked her to relax and take it easy den run across the road walked to Amcorp mall to make her stop..!!ahahaha

and lastly i heard she says: HEY, I'm a NORMAL ENGINEER!!

*she found out that i'm scared and trying to runaway from her!!
sorry to hear ur problem, i know what happen to u is unfair, but try others ways to release ur stress or unhappy!!

No comments: