30 December 2013

Last ...... 2013

1am on 31/12/2013 

Another year gone and today again kiss goodbye to the last day of 31/12/2013 

2013 is quite a bless year for me ! 

New Job New Chance and blessing to have your accompany along the year, I really appreciate it ! 

What's passed what's gone ? 

From the moment step in 2013 house party til my just celebrated very advance birthday happened last weekend. 

It's a fruitful and joyful year I had with my friends. 

So happy that everyone is still tagging with each other. 

Same old shit I drunk I messed and guess this year just adding in some new stories for my mom to share with all long lost relatives. 

2014 is the year I stepped in 26. 

Yeah u didn't see it wrongly.... It's 26 ! 

Happy birthday to me ! Grown up please 

Purpose of life only comes when you have money to live your life.

Good luck yoke San ! Have a good 2014 too! 

Healthy wealthy pretty and hey you bastard lover faster shown up ! Hahahahahahaha 
 

1 comment:

Thùy Liên said...

Great post,Thanks a lot for the kind of perfect topic I have not a lot of information about it but I have got an extra unique info in your unique post. criar email hotmail