15 June 2021

Im back to KL - 2021

Funny how things turn, after 4 years plus working in SG, I have now relocate back to KL 

Same me, alone. 

Same room, bunk bed. 

Same company, different department. 


But everything felt so different, yet so similar

I started to recall the push factors to SG, lolll to runaway from all the family stress, want to find myself, want to be independent, want to see how far I can go on my own, tired of Malaysia's politic and system bullshit

And the pull factor to come back to KL ? Really to be with my family 

Everything felt so surreal, but then again after few years, everything changed too. 

I thought I will be back to the 2017, I was wrong. 

Honestly, I don't regret the decision to come back KL, I do miss my freedom mostly in SG, the follow the rule kind of life but I unable to find the direction, the core, the base in the foreign country. 

So here I am, in KL start over and closer to family. 

Different mindset. 

No comments: