01 April 2009

he is handsome!!

today
while worrying about the "show" problem
i reconfirm with my very only 2 invitation guest
1. male guest who is very speaking
2. female who promise me she'll come for sure
but still worry because they made the appointment at late time

almost 7pm and finally i heard my appointment coming!!!



WOW.......is SUPER HANDSOME guy !!ahahahaha
feel so happy and shy tim!!
but unfortunately he has a lovely girlfriend come along with him!!!

whole spa become crazy and busy
everybody busy "kap" him
i'm the 1 who can speak to him but my poor English really memalukan me!!!
arrghhh....
and after i found out they are couple...my heart broke..!!
but....after that only i become more calm and explain more clearly!!
abo my heart wil jump out!!ahahah...face turn red!!!ahahah....

and thank you both of them!!because i GET SALES from them!!
ahahha...

2 comments:

said...

u sounds like u r extremely 缺乏爱情滋润~
AHAHAHAHAH

彩虹~天空绚丽的点缀 said...

对对对!看到太过帅的男生,反而会觉得不知所措的咯!