06 June 2010

Finally UK

After few months waiting, finally i reach the place where i've been dream of these 4 years

Recalls back the first year i joined tarc, the course leader Ms.Connie was giving us advice and speeches, telling us that if we can make it, get our degree in UK which is SHU summer top up programme, SHU is like a dream for everyone of the tarc student

Year by year and finally here come 2010, and i turn into 22, here's the last year and last step for me in order to complete my degree,awesome experience for me, a precious and meaningful moment as a part of my life

sometimes i do wonder, does it worth?? Use out so much of money, turn myself as a creditor once i graduate, owe so much money for this summer top up programme. Well i understand that when there's a chance, we should never let it go~!!!

I experience alot of first time in weeks, first time leave my home for so long and alone, take plane, stay alone...never mind bcz HELLO UK!!!


No comments: