01 August 2010

Cheshire outlet shopping

Saturday is the day where we plan to have some fun

O yeahh, forget to inform that I'm goin Scotland this coming week, plan to do some shopping these few days to get myself a boots and jacket

and there we go Cheshire, the designer outlet that located nearby Liverpool, according to them...Cheap Cheap Cheap, but unfortunately i just grab myself two things there sigh!


herrmm, but there' some photo we took, enjoy anyway~










before depart, opal one



ivy, sweet girl












little rain







they bought alot, but not me....=(





holding dak dei plastic bagsssssssssssss herrgg






our lunch





from primark





from Levis 5 pound onlyyyy


from Primark and Next clearence, which should i keep?









I think I'll keep both

No comments: