19 October 2010

turning point

Guess this the fifth night I stil awake during middle of the night, jet lag is just an excuse for me to sleep late, as I need to upload the tons of pictures after my five weeks europe trip dreams!
Wondering how would it be for the future, I'm a person who don't really like changes at the beginning of time, kinda person who afraid of change and alone but as time goes by, yours truly become a person who need to accpet the reality, the fact of reality does burden me and change me!!
Feel to write a letter for myself, a letter to a 25 years old me?!!
asking myself how my life goes on?what I will look like?found someone who willing to hold my hand? found a decent job?enjoy my life?hows the progress of paying back loan?
OMFG, I'm 22 now, such a far away age for me,never though of, but now I am here, 22 years old, fresh graduate and came back from England.
Oh yea, NEver ever though of I will study abroad, to a country that thousand miles away.
I'm in my turning point now, feeling lost and lost...

No comments: