22 October 2010

Dreaming

Recalled back the moment when I was at Spain, the realxing trip we called it. Talked to people that inspired me, or I should say people who makes me feel jealouse on! LOL
Well, the first people I met at Barcelona, an uncle around 60+ years old, he's on a bike now, wondering which country he is now, a retired old man who riding a bike for about three months time, travel to sooooo many country, he likes coffee and wine so much as he can travel to the place just for a delightful wine. I'm pretty impress on his passion on life, he enjoy his journey because :" I'm free to go everywhere, I have my own bike, all my luaggage there, the bike carried for me!".

The second person, a 180++ cm guy from Poland, age around 28-25, tall and hairless, he manage his business himself, freeman and travel around, kinda shame when he asked me Do I know where Poland is and I said NO...BOooo~~ But, as he said :" I'm alone and one person only, I can go everywhere I want, I might stay at Barcelona for one year, it's depend because I can go, just go to other places if I dont like here, I will go Africa on chirstmas, I like there..!"

Both of them makes me think of my future, how my future would be?ouuhh, its seems will happen like a mold, work and work and work and work, then old, then die....!
Can i ever live like them?? they are living lifestyle, not just life!

well, I only dare to dream when I able to, faced the reality....I need to pay back my loan, I need to survive, $$$ aint drop from the sky


WAKE UP

1 comment:

红蛙=是我 said...

I think you can do it if u really wan to do. U r a gud planner, believe urself.