03 November 2010

Hunting

About three weeks right?seems I'd touched down to Malaysia for such a long time, no more jet lag excuses, no more holiday mood and all I left is job hunting mood, or I should say I've turned my hunting mode ON!!

Being a fresh graduate student in Marketing, or I should say Business Marketing, I don't sees any specific industry that is for ME, unlike accountant unlike Quantity Survey, I can choose to enter all kind of industry and yet I might feel lost in choosing which industry I really want.
Hmm, wondering is it so important to choose an industry first before? Hell yess, I'm not intersted in doing building construction company, not so boyish industry for me please!!!

As a blank paper, I don't mind work more to learn, thinking and hunting is what I am now!

but after all, I'm not a good hunter! =S

No comments: