10 November 2010

Peekaboo my weeks!



HELL YES, this is my 4th weeks here in Malaysia, I'm still free and looking for job, YES...to people who have any KANG TAU, please inform me, drop me a PM in my bloggie or what so ever!!! PLeaseeeeee


Well, what I did during these days?I hang out with friends, interview, party with friends, drink with friends, celebrate with friends and eat with my friends, all lovely friend of mine, I'm gonna mold without them in my life




this the sweet girl Jia Yee birthday, happy sweet 18 to her and all the best in your future!! =)




This the first waffer I had when i touch down to Malaysia, Me and NANA finish it, it's a night before Halloween and we are figuring how to go Zouk for party, 4 hours sitting in Winter Warmer, hahahaha...we are awesome!!





And this, from Paddington of pancakes house at The Curve, the new place found by NANA, she always found the best spot for food, delicious pancake ever!! YUM YUM





This the first time I ate Pancake with cheese, it is DELICIOUSE!~~~~ wheeeeee ^^



And this, my new fav dress from f21, cannot tahan d, itchy itchy wanna get this!! muahahahaha





November just started and I am enjoying it, no more wasting and be alert, time for job hunting!! wish me best and happy go lucky!! GOGOGO

No comments: