30 December 2010

Malacca with family



计划赶不上变化,this is so true!!
This was a sudden suggestion by me :"Dad, we go Malacca tomorrow bahh!"
since this is a far long old planning we decide to have, well i would say perhaps before I went UK, and finally we make it on the last Monday of year 2010- 27th December 2010
on the way**- they say we look alike, do we?[i know i'm fatter] =.="

Me

with dad and brother

This is the must have chicken rice ball, but this is totally yucks, hmmm...

I know I walk soooooooooooo nt lady! sighh~

Me and my Brada, he is with MU jersey, I should grab this back!! haha




Baba Chendol from Jonker88, our ice kacang taste better LO!!


So tired and sweat like a G6!!

We JUMP tooo!! ^^

Set us freeeeeee please XD!!! Love this


on the way back!! TIRED SHIT

No comments: