03 January 2011

My Birthday

This is my 23 years old birthday, plenty suprises suprised by my lovely friends
Total 4 cakes blowed, and 12 wishes made...!
hahahaha, by the way, Happy 2011 people <3

First, I count down and welcome my 2011 with my lovely Ji mui at Kasawari Heights, no more crowded and packed sardins count down at club since I had a bad experience on it during 2010, this time we make it as a simple steamboat at Sin yee house, it was a great one, happy and full with laughes,we watched the NYE concert count down on TVBS Taipei, listen some nice songs while waiting fireworks, and we ready for fireworks at the roadside of Kasawari heights, we are actually doing our count down with different family staying nearby, simple and simple, the highlight part during fireworks session goes to we scream out loud when neighbours just put the fireworks without alert peoples around, arrrrghhhhhh***



Thank's bobo, penny, sin yee, jia yee, huey ying, yu wen for gave me suprise after we back from count down, they are the best actress ever, I'm totally no idea about the cake and I appreciate alot for this!! Every year we do the same, gather during the first day of year, and every year I enjoyed, I really hope you girls do~
the most highlight was...we had our pillow talk again, talk and gossip and laugh and sleep, all these are most preciouse moment I had with u girls, I love this!!!


Then, thank's alot for another cake from Weena tooo :),they were trying to cover that delicious cake so hard and suprised me as well, thank you my cutie darling!!! nice to meet you all during my birthday~ :D


While for my family, papa pay me a secret receipy cheesecake, thank youuuuuu!! <3>
My birthday continue with another 3 slice cake from Rain too, Maria and Rain is mua best mate for Shisha~ thank's alot for the suprise cakes too, they cover the cakes well...lol!!! so good that they travel from Klang and look for me!! :D This is a brand new year 2011, I'll step into the society university soon, I must hold this chance, keep myself learning and earn $$$$$!!!! I can do it~ trust me~
HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011, AND WE WILL HAVE A BETTER FUTURE !!!

No comments: