27 January 2011

To whom you willing to help and send a present

Think of one question when I was driving back home today, Have you ever received any help, or expensive gift before?

Well, to be frank, I do not have any very super expensive material present before, ou..suddenly i re-remember, I received a camera, laptop, and phone as present before. All these are from my beloved family member, but I am still quite curious about people who received expensive present from opposite gende, what is the reason WHY they can receive soooooooo expensive present such as car, branded bags, and etc!! Is it because of beauty appearance they are likely have? Well, I do have receive help from people but as to be frank mostly I need to depend on myself, quite jelouse about people who can have a people who willing to drive them anywhere instead of driving myself :(

Just so suddenly again, I saw a status updated by my lovely babe Mindy :

Researchers found that physically attractive ppl enjoy more benefits than the less beautiful basically bcoz beautiful looking ppl r better liked & r believed to possess more desirable personalities. So does that mean all the ordinary looking ppl have to go for plastic surgery?


hahahaha, this is perfectly accomodate what I wanted to share in this post, pretty girls are such a lucky animal living in this earth, they can have more benefits no matter where they are, people help them willingly and happily, but as for me, no pretty face, no ssexy hot slim body, no intelligent thinking, that's why I dont receive any and everything need to depend on my own, people wouldn't like to talk with when they first met you, reluctant to share, because people judge through outlook, so do I, therefore I couldn't blame people.

haaaaaa....so what is the conclusion in this?

Pretty people will have higher percentage in receive expensive gift that less pretty girl do!

2 comments:

~~S#aDoWfAx~~ said...

Mah de..ini macam pun....zzz mmg...

aiyo...u kind hearted, frenly ma...tats for sure...
dun worry...thos guys...shit thm la...XD

sansan said...

LOL, u zzz memang means what?agree or disagree of what I'd said?!!!