25 January 2011

He just not that into you







This is another I like movie- HE JUST NOT SO INTO YOU, found this movie so suddenly in my best kill time mate PPS, when I first read the chinese title 他其实没有那么喜欢你, it just some ordinary love story that running through my head!! I just wanna see what this movie really about, any little related with my real life experience hahahaha, but I'd share it during our pillow talked session with my ji mui! wheeeee~

Think of get the book and read the whole story, o gosh another title added into my must buy booklist!

try this movie and You will love it !! :D


So trust me when I say if a guy is treating you like he doesn't give a shit,
He genuinely doesn't give a shit. No exceptions.
THIS IS MY FAVOURITE TAGLINE! :)

1 comment:

~~S#aDoWfAx~~ said...

i Lovessss tis movie as well...=)