06 March 2011

I'm Fanallleeehhhh a Bachelor


Great day just happened and it flies in hurry! It is my graduation day from SHU, finally receive my certificates and I just wanna shout to my grandparents:" Ah Gong Ah Ma, Wa bik yap liao!" (hokkien)

Once remember, my cousin sister told me, she hope I can be a graduate that proud my grandparents, although I dare not say I am the one who can proud them, but hopefully I do make them shine a little. :D

It was a busy day as I am a little tension about this CONVOCATION word, for people who don't know about my previous experience, I am actually forgot to bring my graduation gown during my diploma convo, yes...u didn't see it wrongly, I FORGOT TO BRING MY GRADUATION GOWN and don't need any deep explanation, you know it was a hard day for me, but my dad the F1 driver speed and drift for send me my gown, I'm still touching til now! sob sob

But this time, graduation makes me easier by only bring myself and everything will do, hahahahaha!! I had a best day ever as my family and aunty alllllllllllllll attended, able to saw allllllllllll my friends back!! Recalls all those silly study life and our precious UK life!





The L Kian Leong
Ivy and Jon, they are still looking lovely when together




The Silly jonathan


with Bobbins Andrew
The Lanci face
my family
Bachelor (ehermm**)


No comments: