19 March 2011

Someday

"Someday is just like a day that will never come", it's from Tom Cruise quote in Knight and Day movie

Someday I suppose, I will one shot pay off my study loan
Someday I suppose, I can left all problems far behind me
Someday I suppose, I can find a job which I really wanted
Someday I suppose, I can own my own business
Someday I suppose, I found someone who love me and I love him too
Someday I suppose, the world become a peaceful place, no more wars and no more nature disaster
Someday I suppose, no more money matter confusing my life
Someday I suppose, I will become a slim hot girl
Someday, I will find my own direction

Someday.....
This word someday seems too far for me

2 comments:

_wEn_ said...

woo.. good poem..**claps**
"someday is a extension for today, someday is in the process of tomorrow, go ahead with your someday!!"

Jay TY Lee said...

ya =)
someday u will be hot slim girl!
hahahaha