11 July 2011

Back from Thailand

It's been a hyper long while and now I'm back to my blog, miss me do you my readers?
Well, after all the busy stuff I faced, now finally I have some time or should say some writing moods on!

Had an enjoyable crazy shopping runaway with my dearest honey Nana and Bobo to the shopping paradise Bangkok! oppss, not least Winson Lim, nana love one, who help us carries our lovely shopping goods! Many thanks! :)
No doubt, we went crazy when we first arrive, and tell you guys a secret.......this is my first time very ON MY OWN trip!

This is the very first morning we at Bangkok city <3


Chatukchat- full of local young designer



Sales Sales Sales



Oh, also MBK that full of phone covers, this is crazy! Thailand is full of BB and iphone!



3days3nights are totally not enough for us, missed out alot of places and not enough for sight seeing!
WE SHALL SEE YOU AGAIN THAILAND! :)

No comments: