11 July 2011

Stress giler

Ohhhhh Nooooooo!!

This is almost the third week I came back from Thailand, though of will having some good lucks after praying the four face Buddha, but been facing alot alot alot alot of problems since I back from there, I know you will bless me, just a matter of time, I will be tough and face all the difficulties myself to prepare myself as a better person!! I WISH




Not because of not following up, but I am so lost until no where to believe!
Well I might be quite a naive person or some say stupid, as I am easily trusting others words, this is good sometimes, because make my life easier without doing much thinking but end up this is actually also a double edged sword.
I trust what people says actually cause me alot of trouble especially in my work life, as in servicing line, I always confront with banker, but this seems not enough for, not only banker but the outsources medical arrangement coordinator, and now even customers! THIS IS SOOOOO TIRING

I'm kinda fed up with all the dealings work I need to do with, I call up A then B then C then call up A again and tell C again, this is fucking tired and waste my time! Sometimes I wonder, why would I need to do so if B and C are well cooperate? A well monitor the situation? 

Another sad case was, my helpful admin colleague finally resign and work at competitor company, now left only the yucks and ewwww one, now the bitter day finally come!! T.T

Ohhhhhhh, shit just happen but I know this is life and now here comes week num.3 after back frm Bangkok, please please please......LET ME ENJOY MY WORKING! 

I wanna have LIFE 

No comments: