25 December 2011

Christmas 2011

HOHOHO here come Christmas 2011, I always know that December is a month full of joy and happiness, well at least until last year! Not to say I'm not happy this year but seriously excitement about Christmas is not there for the very first time. Ohhhhh please don't tell me I'm old enough to not celebrate Christmas, or maybe feeling lonely because of single?! Wtfffff is this?! haha

Kinda running out of idea this year, some friend sick, some friend cannot make it.But thank god , AMK gang finally decide to held a Barbecue gathering this year. Simple but at least we are together type of gathering, and most importantly we are avoiding ourselves from crowd but deep down in mind I WANTED TO PARTY...(nevermind, I still enjoy my Christmas eve anyway).

It was a last min arrangement, and finally Mr.Cheng is taking his call this round, assign people to do this and that, bought 40 chicken wings, watermelon, cooked meehoon, curry chicken and with all these, the Barbecue party started.

All thanks to Mr. Jon for starting up the fire, Mr.Cheng dad for all the BBQ equipment, and Cheng mom's for meehoon and chicken wings marinated.

Exchange pressie seems like a CANNOT-MISSED session in Christmas gathering, this is fun when we are actually skipped one year and finally the culture continues.
This year, I got a water tumbler and lappy bag for Christmas exchange session, oh yeah and a Starbuck cash card after lucky draw in Department Christmas Dinner.

Some ask me what am I doing on Christmas day, well sorry I got no plan or yessss Dinner with family later.!

Hermmm, as usual....this is a single Christmas, I wish everyone Merry Christmas and Santa....you never grant my wish! HAHAHA

2 comments:

【EmbeR】 said...

where is mine???

sansan said...

you come join us please @ember LOL