10 December 2011

Be a cool person

         Life is kinda heavy lately, Heavy?! You must be asking...
Well, stress is just all over my shoulder and..... I do believe it brings a little effect on my weight!!!
Seriously I am facing a huge challenge in my working recently, stress about sales figures that I usually don't really give a shit on it, and start wondering why I getting far from what I've been thought of.

This is not a good sign at all, is it the time for me to quit? Well, getting a new job is easy, but as I'm choosy and low security, I need to think twice in choosing what kind of job I'm suppose to go for in the future, I don't want to repeat the same mistakes, mistakes as in chosen an industry that I'm not interested in. Insurance definitely not the first choice for me and I don't even have a single flash in my mind that I will ever step into it, but from a quote I read from :" We may not always end up where we thought we were going, but we will always end up where we were meant to be!" I relief....at least I learned alot from here. Who knows? I might be an agent queen hahahaha

Oh yeah, back to topic after I yada yada about my recent life.

What is this about to be a cool person?! I feel cool when I have a gang of friends with me, do things that we want to do together and full of laughter. Cool can be define as many, but at least I hope I can be cool enough to have the effect in organising something for friends and everybody turns up. This is cool LOL.

and

Just something in my mind this 2 weeks. I'm not sure is it because of getting older, I started to feel so negative about living alone, people keep asking me :" Why are you single?"
" Do you want me to introduce you some decent guys?" " Hey, it's time for you to look for a bf as 2012 is near!!!" (this the most funny one). Thank you my friends, you guys are being so nice to me! I love you all :)

Well to be frank, I'm a little nervous! Just wanna admit what's in my mind okayyyy....stop laughing at me!

I start thinking that all these negative thoughts were created by the environment. Environment? Oh ya, alot of my friends are actually attached, I'm feeling lonely when I cannot hang out with them during weekend, I'm feel a little disappointing when my friends cannot make it for a gathering, but after all.....I wish them happy, that's why I don't blame them for not accompany me. Not only because of relationship, some of them actually started to work on their career which OT and $$$$ is all about in their life. Feeling proud for them too, after all....MONEY IS THE ONLY SPEAKING POWER IN THE WORLD.

and so I started to get used to it when doing all those things I usually did with my lovely friends all by myself e.g Shopping, manicure and pedicure, saloons, eat and etc....kinda sad I know but I can manage it well by myself now EXCEPT don't ask me party alone.....I'll rather die! HAHAHA

Hmmmm I am wondering if I can still be a cool person who can always hang out with friends, back to party life, enjoy my working, always laugh and LOVE MY LIFE! I JUST WANT MY POSITIVE THINKING BACK, I WANT MY REALITY BACK!

BE COOL PEOPLE!




No comments: