11 February 2012

Terribly lonely

I'm home alone, feeling super hungry after woke during lunch time 12pm. Ask me why I'm waking up so late, I just had a night out with my friend. It's been 2 months I guess, no loud music no dance no full make up! I don't even really remember how to dance...epic fail!

Ever since I feel stress or not happy, I feel like hitting the club, get along with loud music but of course people surrounding is important too! I miss all my friends who can enjoy the night with me, we fooled and drunk and high but it just couldn't happen now, that was few years back and we hardly make it together again.

LOUD MUSIC, HARD LIQUOR my fallen weekend

2 comments:

【EmbeR】 said...

Drink Drank Drunk! i need some beer please!!

~~S#aDoWfAx~~ said...

U thk so easy to get the party gang again..??

HARD!!!No KAKI lik last time d...=(