23 February 2012

Gateway

Hi there, I'm home today packing and thinking what to wear for my 8D7N holiday gateway with my lovely Taipei Members. We had been struggling for few months for this...STRUGGLING?? Yessss...totally, thanks to one of our member Maria with her long-well-know-only-find-toilet-when-the-shit-is-reaching-asshole attitude. we've been creating alot of scene and excuses for her if she unable to apply leave to come with us.

Thank god 2 days before the trip finally we finalize everything and she's now back to positive, I wouldn't dare to imagine if she really skip this trip, perhaps she'll just find out 5 missing friends on her facebook friends list HAHAHA!

I'm so flu now, flu like I totally cannot think and analyze!

Hopefully I'll have a great holiday and don't get sick at Taiwan, Have a great weekend ahead people! :)

2 comments:

【EmbeR】 said...

Aww!! San san, have a safe and happiest journey ya!! Take good care yourself please.. Taiwan there should be a little cold? Ermmm... maybe!

said...

" long-well-know-only-find-toilet-when-the-shit-is-reaching-asshole attitude" hahaha..u terus translate this from chinese?! LMAO..=D