24 March 2012

Taiwan complete!

It's about a month since I'm back from Taiwan and sadly now only I have time to update my bloggie, =/ What to do? So much of work left out behind and seems I need to pick all my left out work up all by myself, after all no one really can help you but yourself, I hope you copy that! :)

Speaking to my Taiwan trip, it was a bit of rushing but overall satisfied! :))
Our hard work pay off and actually can be said well planned just timing part shitty a bit! Missed out Yang Ming Shan would be the saddest thing of all :(

But,

Nevermind, I'm still happy with all the plan we had! Checked shopping and clubbing and sight seeing and hot spring and even Apples of my eyes movie scene hahahaha so fun!

Can't forget how fat the sheep at Ching Jing look like, how beautiful scenery and delicious food at Taipei, how happening the night market of all Taipei and Tai Chung, how friendly Taiwan people is, how efficient their MRT is, how nice the weather is and bla bla bla! Oh help, I'm missing Taiwan already! :(

No matter how reluctant, I still need to check out and back to Malaysia, they say happy mood will make you forget about time is what exactly I felt, never thought of 8 days will pass so quickly.

Anyhow, it's photo sharing time, hope you enjoy my Taiwan with my Taipei members! Cheers all, and wishing for another vacation!

1 comment:

【EmbeR】 said...

Tan Yoke San !!! where is my souvenir??????????