27 December 2014

Last Sunday of 2014

Every here and then I realize that I've abandon my blog for such a long time
It seems like my blog is already becoming a place I fare goodbye to years .

Yes , today is the last Sunday I'm havin for year 2014 .

Probably should take a recap on what happened in this years however nothing much changed this year , I'm still single and available , work for the same company Manulife , travel to Taiwan Phuket Bangkok . 

Met a guy that I thought we could had it all somehow he just not so into me , same shits happen when I can't even know what's went wrong . You like me ? Straight up dude ! 

On the other side ,
Life seems getting on track for me and I'm hoping to get myself a car by next beginning of the year .

Btw, just attended my lovely honey Nana wedding yesterday , and I here wishing her once more ... Happy Marriage my lovely friend 😘 





To end my post for probably the last post on 2014 .

2 comments:

Thùy Liên said...

Good post. SIGN IN HOTMAIL

produkey said...

Though windows 8.1 product key Finder doesn't detect keys from installed software, it's still great for finding the Windows product key. You can find your key in seconds and then easily copy it elsewhere for safe keeping.