27 March 2015

March 2015

Almost a quarter pass by for 2015, the society is worrying about GST that going to implement on 1st April .

Time flies ain't it ? 

Well ... As I recap on what I've wrote on last post, today yes today 27/3/2015 (Friday) I finally owned the very first car in my life - Mazda 2 soul red ! 

Yes .... I bought myself a car like finally and 900 bucks 9 years commitment ...! I'm officially need more and more money now ...! 

However , as my life never easy ... so there was something not quite favorable happened this evening when I was collecting my car ...! 

The front part of my car was having 3 patch of .... I don't know what shit I should called it that need to repaint the whole part of it .

Silly Huh ? How could this thing ever happen to me ? What is this luck called ? 

Totally not in the new car mood from high to low . 

Guess I'm driving U later baby ... We shal meet little later. 

4 comments:

【EmbeR】 said...

less club, less drink = more money

Jay TY Lee said...

one year ago

Thùy Liên said...

Nice blog! State of decay 2

produkey said...

Thanks for sharing, very useful information. You can visit to my website. windows 10 product key