21 December 2008

chirtsmas cuming

this Christmas is.............NO FEELING

the snow is snowing, the wind is blowing, the sun is still bright.
now, i wanna listen on the eason chen LONELY CHRISTMAS!

haha

but luckily i still get a bag as my Christmas gift frm my aunt, which is a bag frm FOREVER 21 *yak yak yak* ^^,though i nid pay her back after she "luk card" for me tim,because at 1st she say wan get points for rebate...but when reach hum,she said IT'S FOR MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT WOR..."han fan" tim!~

love it so much!
though can bring it when i'm out during Christmas tim...BUT...still no idea where to go and where to celebrate...

haiz...

celebrate wif my ji muiz&homey?most of them hav their own planning,nid to cele wif their boyfriends, sum out for clubbing(I wan too)ahaha...,i....er...i gt NO plan tim,ooooooo,shit shit shit..!!T.T

ahaha...haiz...nvm,juz 4get bout it ...let me hav a lonely chirstmas...!!keke



1 comment:

_wEn_ said...

yoo~~ gurl, join us la.. v go clubing! okie??