04 December 2008

it's december

time pass like bullet train!!!

it's the last month of 2008~

wow,i'm getting bigger(older as well) tim~!!!!!
DUH!let's make a big turn back....

what i have done during 2008??

Let me remind what i have done and what happened:

1. i have fully utilize my blog and i think i did it quite well
2. i have graduate from my diploma in marketing and it's very amazing and scary day in my life because i forgot to bring my convo clothes
3. i'm now doin advance diploma in TARC, and i hope i can complete it and go SHU!
4. i can drive well in 2008, i think so...
5. i change my hand phone to k850i
6. i'm broke in 2008, and i hope it can end NOW
7. i'm changing my phone number for twice this year
8. i'm struggling for my mom CASE,cz she like SING K so much now...
9. my lovely wai po left us on november
10. i have one more niece again!
11. celebrated my a mah big birthday
12. having few happy gathering wif my sista, ji muiz, honey
13. i went clubbing
14. haiz, my Chinese writing software in computer SOT dy gam gam
15. the malaysia politic is getting scary!
16. ................



alot more to write, alot more to go...life is a LIFE LONG LEARNING,everybody is walking to front and i'm reminding myself walk forward too!

i hope all my friends are happy and move for their dreams,i hope i'm not "xian yu" but every year i din really realistic what i wan for, i'm wasting!!!

i'm delaying!!

FINALLY IT'S DECEMBER, A MONTH THAT FULL OF SURPRISE AND CELEBRATION, I WISH ALL MY FRIENDS CAN HAVE A VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR AND CHRISTMAS~

TAKE UR CHANCE AND BE HAPPY^^

1 comment:

彩虹~天空绚丽的点缀 said...

也祝你圣诞快乐!
以后也要快乐哦!
你是最棒的!加油!!!