27 November 2008

it's not happily ever after!

HAIZ....
2day is Friday,although Bobo don't want to go college for AMR lecture but still i'm goin oneself because i'm hardworking(duh....)^^

i'm preparing myself early morning and suddenly my mom ask my dad fetch her to bank for bank in cheque money, and the bank near Taman Jaya LRT,of cuz i wanna ride the dun fong car!!!!

my mom asking me help her for bank in, since she is IT idiot!><"

on the way to bank,my dad start annoy my mom bout the bank things,keep eee eee ooo ooo bout can't bank in lesser than draw out,bla bla bla...i can feel my mom edi is "YAN"-ing,aikkz...dad really not sing mok!!summore,really CHAM HEI!!1 time edi enuff,but still repeat so many time...but wat to do?it's his personality!

after finish bank in,i call him...:"dad,fetch me to lrt 1st,cz mom need go AMBANK summore!
he replied:"ur mom bank in finish dy?gam gam bank in money mah?"
i replied:"she say 7xxx enuff wor...."
he shouted:"NO lahhh,aiyo ur mom noe or not gek,must bank in 8xxx for total,abo is still "POK" cheque!!
i replied:"ARARRR...okok...i'll tell her"

i once again enter the bank and tell my mom,my mom start feel beh tahan,say..yea lah..i noe lahh!!

den, dad ask me walk out find him,which beside the road...

in car,he ask me whether mom bank in enuff money,and complain about her!!

*DUH!!!!plz...STOP IT!*
*dun make me hate u both!*

my dad wan go weee when he half way fetch me,aikkzz...toilet at petrol station again!

i'm alone in car and i call mom and tell her she need to bank in the amount tat dad asking...!i do this because DUN1 HEAR THEY ARGUE....

hate tat!!!!

parents are inconsiderable...!!

everyone hopes they can have happily ever after life with their couple after marriage but unfortunately this realistic world is REALISTIC!!

how to communicate and find a goo way to live together is the most important things my parents need to learn with...!

wooo, say until i'm so pro in communicating,unfortunately me too....how's dad,how's daugher..how's mom, how's daughter!

how's them,how's me!~><"

1 comment:

said...

正常啦。
结婚后每天过着幸福快乐的生活
这,只有在童话故事出现吧?
现实生活总需要些迁就、沟通