14 February 2009

hang out

decided to hang out with my frenz rather stay at hum and b a stone on valentine!keke

went out and have a nice dinner...
because of bad flu,my voice was sexy!!wakaka....


after we arrived,there is a super great promotion on the cornetto ice cream, which is FREE cornetto love sparks ice cream for everybody!!

wow.....no wonder almost everyone in 1U holding an ice-cream!!
nice nice nice!!yummy....hehe



then, we take pic again...!!





feel curious about of my hair??
ngek ngek ngek...it's fake..looks fake too..cz too little!!ahaha....
but still terpaksa wear lahh...abo wat can i do?waste money meh!!!><" our dinner was....pasta zanmai! ahaha...but u'll really feel FULL FULL FULL FULL after u have it...!!but it's really not bad..delicious neh!!!


too bad i din took my pic cz i can't wait to hav my pasta as soon as it arrive!!hehe.....

wanna go again next time!!who wanna go wif me!???

No comments: