25 February 2009

死IT LOU

today I've worked from 10am-10pm!!
sigh**
really tired and headache
everyday,i need to call people,talk in a sweet sweet voice
I'm PRETENDING!!!!

arrggghhhh
i oso beh tahan myself!!
:"Harloo, is tis XXXXX??my name is .....i'm calling from XXXXX...you are...XXXX"
haiz...
my voice is really irritating...!!
ahaha...but this my job!

BUT
today I've met my very second client which at 1st i though he was a "hao sun zai" becz he keep mentioned that he will bring along his mom to have this trial
but yet, he came alone
but that's fine, since he gave a good reason that he stay far away and met client nearby so he change his appointment....
OK!!

but after he tried the free trial back massage
he said that it was quite pain and he feel so wing after done it
asking me why it's male done it for him and yet not female therapist
OK...(becz u r late for an hour)
:)...oo...bcz u late..so v r 1st cum 1st serve here
sei IT LOU reply:"oo...u should seng mok mahh...book me a girl!"
start his ham sap journey

after my senior ZYRA came out and help me to close sales
i can heard that he keep ham sap my senior by his word and wat he speaks...
omg...
i though i can escape since i'm not tat pretty
but...
rupa-rupanya i oso "beh pai"
ham sap me oso...

shit home-boy!!!!though he really wanna buy for his parents but end up he say wanna ask his MUMMY
GOD lah u!!his outlook is edy 30++ ppl!still wanna ask mummy!!

BEH TAHAN HIM...ask him to gip me his fren contact so that can get free gift
stil wan me copy myself!!
arrggghhh....keep ask me intro leng lui fren for him and tell me wanna kao the girl beside our table

beh tahan him....

aikkz...hope i won't meet him again!!!arrgghhh....

sei IT LOU

No comments: