27 July 2010

It's dateline and i'm not afraid

awwwwwww, my oh my

there comes the most happening weekend in Sheffield each summer, and let's welcome TRAMLINE
this the totally a freak out event for students fromm opal one and victoria hall, guess what...concerts just happen outside out hostel, incredible huh? heall yeah~ BUT THINK DEEPER, i have an assignment that going to pass up during tuesday and my progress is zero, totally no motivation to complete
oppsss, not to forget, my dearky ji mui comes to town tooo!! i bet she definately enjoy the weekend in Sheffield as ther are fairs and concert held around like a Tramline, LOL

so, planned to bring her go Botanical Garden as there is nt much place to chill at Sheffield
hermm, guess pictures says more than word, enjoy!! =)





the tramlines broucher





at Botanical Garden























my new spec- Fossil






I love the Crowd






Maria with Fancy Hat









choose choose buy buy


















outfit of the day! =)





after Botanical, we went to have our dinner at Vietnam restaurant at London Road, YUM YUM dohhhhh......wish to go again!! :D
thank's Maria for whole day company and Xiao yu for joining us dinner, Love my penny and wish her enjoy her trip at Sheffield.


Thank GOd i can done my assingment on TIME !!! :D

No comments: