17 July 2010

opps football fans

I turned to be a football fans when i'm in sheffield,it's just like i know football damn well, start watching when i was 10 year old girl :D
LOL, the answer is NO, but things just happen this way, 2010 the world cup at South Africa and we are here in UK, perfect time for us to watch after class and during dinner time,awww how could i reject?

just feel so empty without football match after dinner everyday since world cup comes to the end


Rush to friends house for the match everday during dinner time, little bet with friend which team gonna win and i lose 1 pound in the final as well, o gosh...
oh yea, even lose 3 poud cakes because i'm the only one support Germany after Paul vote for Spain, i hate Paul too, but he is always true!
I enjoyed alot from this world cup frankly and will never forget about this wonderful experience
I like football because of you
but this time i watched and enjoyed and shouted for my own
it wont be a vise versa I know
anyway, this my new entertainment!! =)





No comments: