14 July 2010

month pass


15th july 2010
I'm sitting alone in my room
with the sentimental song i like
with the cold wind that blow through my skin
the cloud moving fast today because it had rain heavily in sheffield
fresh air and silent evening

i like the way sheffield breath
sometimes exciting sometimes calm
Now, it breath silently after rain
i'm in the period of rushing assignment but still i love to enjoy myself in this after rain moment
i like to feel the air after rain even i'm in Malaysia

kinda fast dont you ever though of?
i'm here in sheffield for 1 month
definately gonna miss every piece here when i leave
i guarantee myself not to cry when i leave

i will....of course leave and go back whr i belong, continue the normal ordinary life

cheers UK, cheers tan yoke san!


update my picture next time, gonna rush for discussion now

No comments: