16 September 2011

Manner to learn

Bobo and I went for a casual shopping today as we are celebrating One Malaysia!!!

Bought myself a casual dress and a flats, but frankly kuchai lama boutique are a little pricy! My pocket gonna burn!! :(

Well, back to my main topic! The reason I put this title is because while we decided to stop shopping and go back home for rest, we found out there's a car blocking behind of us, without putting any name cards, bobo was superb angry and keep horning for about 15min, then we saw the lady coming down from a shop at 1st floor, first time I saw bobo so angry and she keep pressing the horn even she come down! GOOD JOB BOBO lol!
Manner is an important common sense that everyone should have know, I don't mind you blocking but at last leave me a contact number that I can reach u!!!!

WQU 8333 betta learn this!

3 comments:

~~S#aDoWfAx~~ said...

Bobo angry??serious shit???

sansan said...

yes! she's damn angry!

【EmbeR】 said...

haha!! good job bo!!