10 September 2011

First mobile trial

Hello readers!!
Well I guess now I have no more excuses for not updating my blog as I found this awesome apps from ITunes-Blogger which allow me to access my blog and even update(as you reading now) through my cell!! Ohhhhh my IT advancement!

Well I couldn't deny this, I'm very very very addict to my white baby i4 and pretty impress thou, for all the functions and apps that makes life easier.

First thing I like the most?! Photo Editing apps!!!! It's such a convenient apps that allow me to edit all the photo I took, mostly edit the effect and some light contrast....(well, editing make me look nicer Oppss!)

So, do stay tune with my blog because I guess now I would update it whenever I'm free or should I say Anytime, Anywhere!!

Love,
San


No comments: