28 August 2011

Party shoe

Long holidays waiting for everybody!! Shout out loud people :D

As usual, after resting for so long, the party worms had awake! Here with some pictures we took on Saturday night. I would give a big big clap to Ms.Bobo who totally enjoyed and get high! hahahaaha.....you are so wild!




Oh yes, almost forgot about this! I've been so addicted to photo editing software in mua apple, feeling so glad that I chose Apple as mua fon! Love it Love it <3




So, let's enjoy our holiday and it's year end now people! Year end is a lazy quarter to fight LOL 

3 comments:

【EmbeR】 said...

wah wah wah! syok!!!
but i just realised that you never link me! oh sad :(

sansan said...

Miss u definately! I wanna go Singapore find you

【EmbeR】 said...

Dont TIPU me eh! or giving mme a fake hope! im really waiting to meet up with you guys please! miss you muchiee..