21 August 2011

I found inner of Gathering


Happy day to everybody! Just had a well pack weekend with a happening gathering Saturday!
Out of nowhere, I received a calls from my long known best friend Ms. Austine Chiang Baooooo, that our seniors (in case you don't know, I was actively involve in school military band when I'm in secondary school time, senior=best couch and friends of mine or even big sisters to share our teenage dreams together), invited us for a gathering at Pyramid.

Seriously it's been a long time that I didn't meet both of them, but as u can see, I'm quite frequently meeting Chui Chin (Joey) and Pet Shee ( Austine) and Kah Wei.


There goes some pictures we took while waiting to be seated at Pasta Zanmai.


Meet Joey everybody, she is about same weight as me during secondary school time but she freaking slimming down ALOT from L size to S size nw...HMMMMMM Jelouseeeeeeee >.<"


Some LOVELY JI MUI PICHA




And meet my lovely french horn senior, SOO HOON who also slimming down alottttttttttttttttttttttt after secondary school, well guess i'm the only one who still maintain this fat figure and still growing.....FATTER! Oppssssss


No comments: