11 August 2011

Looking for a boyfriend or a car or Driver?

Been single for so long, I deeply truly felt some of my friend started to worry about my future, they're just soooo worried, even worrier than me LOL
They are just way too cute aren't they?
Keep introducing or matching me to some nice guys that they think he best suits me or we might work things out, well...I'm alright about this, just introduce me more kay! lol

So after these funny match making, I'm still single and still alone LOL, but I heard tons of introduction phrase that said to me before, so I got myself a conclusion.
and the conclusion is People do judge background before they be the real match maker, and the common phrase is...HEY, HE IS NOT BAD, HE'S DRIVING A XXXX CAR!
Opppsss, I don't deny, driving a good car really add some credit to the guy but in the real fact, credit to a better future?
Suddenly I question myself, Am I feeling happy if I have a good car boy? wellll......CERTAINLY!


haha, so am I being too materialistic as well? Is it a guy with a good car will treat u better than Lauuuyahhh car?

No comments: