21 August 2011

I read

Out of sudden, on a sneak out day from work, I went Amcorp Mall to the well known bookstore with attractive low price books selling, look for a book that I always wanted to buy after watching my favorite movie- Something Borrowed.

Seriously I googled and asked the workers in bookstore, but what I get is quite a dissapointed answer where I'm not able to get that book because they are out of stock and won't restock again! Saddddddddddddddd
But then, I turned over and see............Hey! It's Emily Giffin books and then I saw Something Blue which is interrelated with Something Borrowed which turn to be Darcy version fiction and god-knows-why reason, I just took it and paid at counter, start my reading journey.


It's the fifth day now, and I finished the book with knowing the happy ending that Darcy finally found her true love Ethan, Rachel and Dex married! Well....after all I guess girls loves happy ending and sweet romance story.
A good friend of mine said, Reading is a good habit that we should cultivate in this age, MORE THAN AGREE! Thank god that I'm having some changes, at least a little! Start from some romance fiction that I preferred and slowly I believe I will gain some interest in reading!  hahaha....

And then after, I bought myself a new book-ONE FIFTH AVENUE! I guess it's more like a Manhattan high social butterflies stories, this time....without motion picture, I'm gonna understand the whole scene myself, little bit nervous but having faith that I can do it! LOL!

to all of you guys, even though I know only few of you, still....appreciate time you spend in my blog, it's boring I know......MUCH APPRECIATE! :D

2 comments:

said...

what?! Darcy end up to be with Ethan? I thought she would be with Marcus. O.O

lol.=P

sansan said...

Let you read the book and you will know heheheehhe