07 November 2011

change

It's been a while again since my last post, stop writing probably because there's nothing much to update.
Still the same old me, same old me!

Must think of some changes!! Learn something or read something, feel so sad about myself for being such a lazy and aimless person, seriously feel so disappointed because I couldn't even know what the actual thing I like I want I love to do, it's like wasting 23 years of my life being such a aimless person! :(

well, perhaps I shouldn't waste my time surf the net like fb,twitter,plurk and blogging!!!

2 comments:

said...

well, I don't think blogging is wasting time actually.
I think I should update my blog more as I'd abandoned it for quite a long time. >,<

sansan said...

@syee: okok, then we should keep updating our blog! LOL
Use the phone apps lo ya!