03 May 2011

Grenade



My friend once ask me what is this music video all about, well to be frank I don' really like this song when I first heard this song, I wasn't like it as much as I am now, maybe because of not really listening what Bruno Mars trying to tell, but as more and more of my friend recommend me to listen, I'm started to be kinda obsessed in Bruno Mars as well. 

For me, I think this video are best describing Bruno Mars failed relationship, when he was trying to give all of his true heart to her favorite girl, the reason why he is pulling a piano? Well, maybe because of all he have is just his talent, his music talent, he is bringing his sincerity, ALL he have to the girl he love the most. Although it's hard, although there are many of people not supporting, he is using his own life to love this girl, but what he get in the end was just a betray, the girl has another guy.

I would give this video a big big credit!! love ya Bruno Mars <3

No comments: