03 May 2011

New lesson learned today

After a long weekend, today just seems like another blue day for me, definitely not only me but I believe most of my friend do feel this way especially those who working at the moment, and first day working people.

I though today will be another ordinary day, meeting with the team and then rushing to Klang for branch visitation and etc. Unfortunately, things don't goes as what it should go. Once I finished the chit chat session with Doc which is known by ING CEO, my nightmare started.

Received calls from few bankers which cause me alot of problems, as they are always blah blahh blahhh, and I ya ya ya, I only could delay them until I'm back from lunch, as my colleagues said, well....we couldn't even had a proper lunch.

Well, I always having faith in myself, learned " God only help those people who help themselves", I believe that I can handle all sort of problems, the problems can be deal and settle if I am faithful and because I wanna help myself, but again it just don't go this way.

 Not only handle with the bank side but also I need to settle the arrangement side, customer side and admin side to get things done. Right after I get the feedback from EB and need to to call up customers, I called and get blamed....she is not in a good manner though! Well, I answered in a very polite way, at least my team leader agreed, but still feeling after all, this is so awful when that stupid lady put all the blames on me and didn't aware that she is the one at the beginning didn't wanted to cooperate!

Now everything is too late, I won't blame anyone, I need a solution and that's it!

Say me not, I just want to figure things out, NOT TO LET YOU LOOK DOWN!



*btw, I'm feeling sad, real sad real down today, and even couldn't find a companion for a dessert runaway*
PATHETIC

No comments: