03 May 2011

Royal wedding

Just last Friday, when William and Kate royal wedding goes on, I was drinking with my colleagues in a bar nearby our office, damnn I missed out the Live show of the royal wedding.


Love spree around when both of them announce their marriage, feeling so grateful when I know that Prince William finally found his Princess Kate and finally life happily ever after together in the castle. Once I though, will I married with a prince that pick me up with white horses, with servant beside him, bring me a nice heels, we live happily after. Awww, this is what little girls dream about don't you think so?



Day after Friday, which is my dizzy Saturday, I watched the replay through NTV7, and well.....Kate is stunning, with her Sarah Burton-Alexander McQueen wedding gown, she looks just so beautiful and well...if Prince William didn't remove his hat, he will still stay handsome in my deep heart, it would be perfect too if he's not mold.  hahaha


This is the perfect scene for the whole day, the second kiss is like a bonus to all the royal fans! SWEET ^^


Ask me should we keep the kings, I would definitely say yes for UK but not Malaysia please, 9 kings is little bit toooooo OVER!

No comments: