01 July 2008

I'm thorowing the Fuck word to Ms.W

F***!!!

really hate the Ms.W soooooo much, received a msg 2day frm Ms.W,content about...ask digi gurl meet up at piramid 2molo at 3pm to return the cellphone that company pass to us during working dayz....

omg!!can't she be more considerable??u think whole world follow ur steps??others don't hav their own life??I GOT CLASS DURING THAT TIME!!!!

omg..den i send her a msg and ask izit possible to change day to sat...den she send a msg wif a :) face emotion...(she though is friendly msg,but please....it's ridiculous and irritating)

after i reply her that my class until 5:30...she din reply...well well well,i saw my phone around 6-7pm den,i saw her miss call...i DIDN'T reply her...

until nite time bout 10pm...i msg her and ask her how's the decision???den,she call me and say:DO you noe every1 is waiting for u??

HAr??I BEG UR PARDON....wat waiting for me??mayb she's waiting my reply for her miss call...oPPs...but i feel happy cz KENA her...(F***,but she so bitch cz she control my salary payment)

wat so gan ziong??y must choose piramid??y must 2molo???y can't give us an actual date for giving salary??
(all is my heart p.s...hate myself can't speak all this out)

then,i asked her when can we get our salary after we gip back her the cellphone,then she say:"I'M NOT SURE....YOU MUST ASK CLIENT!!"
har??i was SHOCK...really SHOCK enuff,i though the MS.W is da agent??she should be response wif salary stuff and deal to client who hire us rite??(wif her stupid big dreams that wanna be the event company boss,but plz make sure u study ur MANAGEMENT b4 u do so!!!cz i think u can't manage ur company well!!)


so gek sum dy!!!!T.T

HATE HER!!

3 comments:

said...

hey..dun so gek sum k

after fa xie shud be ok..^^
cheers~

Penny said...

omg san....
i oso geram for u lor...
i help u to throw F**K to her too~~~
but really hope she can pay u sallary~
u must be dare to ask~

sansan said...

T.T...thank's for Both of u concern!!!!now need wait her lorrr...

hope she won't lari diri!!ahahaha....